Today we have very good news. It is known for those who know us well that we subscribe the “Think Big Work Small” philosophy. So step by step we are achieving small accomplishments that will lead us to bigger goals. Today we received in our offices the “International Certificate TÜV Rheiland of Technical Requirements, Urban Legal and Secretary of State for Housing and Urban Projects of the Ministry of Development.”
We are the first national company to obtain this certificate
But who issues this certificate?
The TÜV Reinland , is a WORLDWIDE leader Company in Technical Services. It was created in Germany in 1872, in Cologne, Germany. It currently has presence in 61 countries, as an independent entity. Its Certification is considered to be the most prestigious in an international context..
Its services include, among others, inspection and certification of:
- Materials technology.
- Movement technology
- Building technology
- Industrial safety
- Environmental protection
- Product security
- Food quality and safety etc …
And concerning our certificate… What does it cover and what does it mean?
It covers a great number of our beach residential developments.
- “Montefaro” Phase 3.
- “Parque del Faro” Phase 1
- Narval Residential
- Puerto Marino Residential Tower 2
- Puerto Marino Residential Tower 3
To obtain certification, we do not only have to deliver all documentation, technical, legal and town planning of each development and each dwelling, but also we have to undergo a detailed inspection of each urbanization and housing unit.
This is the result of a study carried out for several months, which includes a huge inspection documentary, comprising all the legal aspects of each building:
- Technical certificates, licenses of all kinds, certificates for electricity and water appliance, new works, horizontal divisions, tender documentation, insurance, certificates of non-initiation of planning discipline records ….. etc.
- Presentation of Guarantee Insurances subscribed by the developer: Declarations, certificates of Registry …
- Detailed reports of the descriptive features and qualities of both houses and developments,
- Presentation of a detailed urbanization and environment report : services, parks, landscape quality, safety … etc..
- Detailed reports relating to communications: Distance to airports, major communication infrastructures, golf courses, sea or beach towns, to all types of infrastructure (hospitals, shopping centers, entertainment, sports, cultural ..
A great effort by our Urbinteam. Our congratulations from here.